A Better Explorer

  Microsoft Windows is the most used operating system in the world, by a lot.  In January of 2013, Windows 7 was being used by 44.48% of all desktop users, followed by 39.51% of users running the older Windows XP operating system.  Combined they accounted for nearly 84% of desktop users.  To say that Microsoft […]

Posted in Browser, Download, Web Design, Windows | Tagged , , , , | 4 Comments